The Unpredictable Update, the New Scoreboard, and a Sneak Peek

The Unpredictable Update
Unpredictability. It's something I failed to nail in the earlier versions of the game. I feel like v1.4 is finally it. Looking back, v1.3 wasn't as unpredictable as I thought it was. It was quite predictable compared to the brand-new v1.4. You can download v1.4 here.

This update also adds text at the start of the game, stating "Welcome to Programming Park!" Yes, I'm adding to Code Sox lore by creating a ballpark for them.

The New Scoreboard

Because of this, you can now use the Programming Park scoreboard on Canva to keep track of your games! It's inspired by the Wrigley Field scoreboard and can be edited however you want, because it's a template.

The new scoreboard.

A Sneak Peek
Looking forward, I want to make a two-player version of the game. It will work the same way as the current game, but instead of playing against an AI at the bottom of the inning and having the top of the inning simulated, both halves will be played from the pitcher's perspective.

So, that's it for now. Until then, keep pitching!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Online Presence!

1.2 out now; Opera page created

1.1.1 is out now!